.:* fairyland *:.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

hellOos . ermm . long time never tag le . ya . cos during tat period having prelim . now at my ah gong hs tagging . yupyup

On Saturday . I went with yong cai . Lydia . jestina and et . to suntec city . we acc yong cai to go buy gown . yupyup . while waiting for her parents to come to pay for gown . we went to eat kfc . so paiseh cos when I go out with guy . I wil not eat kfc de . but tat day jus hack care . hehe . after eating . they said they know where to go

so I brought them to toyrarous . when I went in there I use many small balls and throw at et . hahas . then he went to took a big pink ball . and chase after miie . then in toyrarous I hide here and there . run here and there . of course . I smarter . I run out of the shop . hehe . then he almost forgotten and took the pink ball out . haha . after tat I brought them to arcade also . then et pei wo play rock fever . he was very smart lor . play a few times then win miie le lor . somemore he iis only a beginner . no face siia miie x)then we all play datona together . I have a great day =)

snow fairy at 8:09 PM


wateva u wanna say...

* Shirley
* 4th MaY 1989
* tauRus
* 17
* Zero-Two
* student
* Sacian


sign up an account at http://www.unkymoods.com/.. den cut and paste e script here...


  • good 'N' levels result !
  • can be with my prince forever
  • have a happy family of my own
  • alot of money
  • have my own house
  • stay young and pretty forever
  • strike>

cut and paste archive address here

Evania

Esther

jiejie

lydia

ruoning

minghui

blogger
blogskins
mypicgallery
berryaddict
counter